1) If you could have dinner with any three people (except Mohammed, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr, Gandhi) then who would they be? (don’t say Mother Teresa either)
Hmm… I answered a dinner question a little while back, so, just to keep things interesting, I’ll exclude the people I ate with then. So, let’s see… Judith Butler. Darren Aronofski. Jane Austen.
[Wow that would be one brainfuck of a dinner.]
1a) What would you eat?
1b) What restaurant would it be?
A Japanese one?
2) If you could force everyone in the world to read one book (except for the Quran or the Bible) what would it be?
I would force them to read a book that I’d want them to hate, since forcing someone to read something is a failsafe recipe to make them hate it. Therefore probably “Mein Kampf” or something similar.
3) Is there a TV show you’d cancel dinner with your best friend for, if you knew that a new episode was going to be aired once only? What is it?
Oh, you can download every episode afterwards. :) But if there was absolutely only one chance to watch this episode, legally or illegally, Doctor Who or Torchwood. But then again, I wouldn’t have to cancel dinner because deadra would totally watch it with me.
4) If someone told you that you could only have one hobby/favorite pasttime for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Wow… uhm… Since I don’t consider reading a hobby, it’s more of an obsession, I’ll say “film and TV”.
5) Which song is on the soundtrack of your life?
Only one song? Doesn’t make much of a soundtrack, does it? Well. One song that’s definitely on is Blur’s Song 2. But my soundtrack has like 50 CDs with 20 songs each. [Oh, look how quaint: still measuring music in CDs rather than GB…]
6) How old were you when you had your first crush? Who was it?
The first crush I had, as far as I can remember, was actually when I was nine or ten years old or so. It was Elvis. I had a tape [today: day of the quaint recording devices] that I used to listen to, while dreamily staring at his picture. I think it lasted about 2 days.
7) If you could read the thoughts of any one person, who would it be?
Do I have to? I really don’t want to go inside another person’s head. It will be either incredibly boring or abso-fucking-lutely disturbing.
8) If you could block your thoughts from only one person, who would it be?
I don’t know. I’d probably give it up completely, because, seriously, if everyone heard my thoughts, who’d care?
9) If you could choose between life on earth forever or going to heaven, which would you choose?
Life on earth forever, since there’s no heaven.
10) When you die, what will your contribution to the world be?
This blog. It will grow to immeasurable size and swallow the world. ;)