I somehow seem to have lost my blogging rythm. Maybe it was the week I had holidays, maybe it’s the fact that uni started again, maybe it’s all Oscar’s fault. Anyway, I have a lot to write about, but I somehow can’t find the time to actually write it.
I promise that I will get to it soon. In the meantime, I can tell you what I do or fail to do when I don’t blog/work/go to uni:
- I’m failing to plan my travels (to Edinburgh in April with uni, to Amsterdam in May with deadra, to Linz in July with sis #3).
- I’m madly in love with Dylan Moran and watching as much of him as possible (which right now is Black Books and some of his stand-up).
- I started to watch Lost and failed to get addicted. After everybody told me that they needed to watch all the episodes in more or less one sitting, I’m wondering whether I’m missing something essential. I’ll probably continue to watch though, for a little while. When I had enough of Dylan Moran. Or at least can live without seeing him every night. [Does that sound stalkerish?]
- I’m failing to organise my social life – I ran into an old friend about 4 weeks ago, who I hadn’t seen in ages. We decided to meet and catch up and still haven’t managed to do so. [Btw, he told me that he reads this blog from time to time and that came as a surprise – there’s actually people reading this thing and I don’t know it!]
And the fact that I can’t seem to manage meeting anybody else, either, should be slightly worrying, I guess.
- I downloaded Angels’ Pawn, the new novella by Nalini Singh, which is connected to her new book, Angels’ Blood, which will come out next week and which I already pre-ordered. Here’s to hoping it’s as good as the psy-changeling series!
Anyway, because I can’t manage to meet anybody, at least, tonight I will have the time to read Angels’ Pawn.
- I watched the pilot of Dollhouse and am unconvinced, though not without hope. I think that the biggest issue this show could have is Eliza Dushku‘s lack of acting abilities. But maybe she’ll surprise me. I guess if it wasn’t Joss Whedon, I wouldn’t continue to watch. But as it is, I will.
- I just discovered that I will have to wait until JULY until Eureka picks up again?! Please let that be a typo!
But enough of my things, which are worringly a lot about TV shows right now… What has happened in your lives?