[taken from here] (I’ve taken the title from the original post. I’m not sure why it’s called that, though.)
1. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why?
Monday: cruising around the Highlands
Because I loved Edinburgh and Glasgow and I missed out on the North of Scotland and where better to indulge my Scottish accent fetish?
Friday: New York City, USA(because I’ve never been there and I would really like to)
Saturday: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (because I really want to be in a warm country right now and I loved Salvador & the beaches there)
Sunday: Angkor, Cambodia (because I really would like to see Angkor Wat. Also, warmth.)
Monday: Palermo, Sicily, Italy (actually for no particular reason other than I’ve never been there and it’s south)
2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest?
Depends on the secret, I guess, but tending more towards no. That’s because I’m not a very secretive person in general and I don’t believe in protecting people by withholding information. But there could be an exception of course. Like if I murdered somebody, I wouldn’t necessarily tell to not involve them in the matter. Or something like that.
3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme.
That I hate these fact questions?
When I was 6 years old or so, I once earned a chocolate bar by dancing to Kaoma’s Lambada. What could have been the start of a promising career was stifled by my lack of ambition, though. But it was awesome at the time.
4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ BS) – what are they?
– unlimited book supply
– unlimited cinema access wherever I go
– a time turner
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you?
I would like to pay less rent. Please?
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at.
T-Rex, hands down.
7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven?
Hmmmm. There are many people, and then not so many (because I don’t know my history very well).
– Queen Elizabeth I
– Albert Einstein
– Bertrand Russell
– Hedy Lamarr
– Genghis Khan (I’m assuming that I can have a conversation with him. Otherwise I don’t want to meet him, really.)
8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be?
It should be something great like Aron Ralston’s book is called Between a Rock and a Hard Place, which is all kinds of awesome. But as exciting as my life is, the book would probably be called Between a Movie Seat and a Book Shelf.
9. Word association time! What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure?
My mind immediately splits and goes in two directions. One is very dirty and probably doesn’t need further explanation. The other is very chaste and involves coffee, a good book and a comfortable sofa.