1. What celebrity do you think is the MOST foolish?
I manage to stay away a lot from celebrity culture. I don’t really care about it. But one very foolish person I get bombarded with (because he’s often a topic at work) is Richard Lugner, an Austrian building company owner who is mostly famous for being famous and stupid.
2. What are 5 things you don’t care about?
[It is suprisingly hard to think about things you don’t care about… If you don’t care about them, they tend to not be on your mind after all. That, and I’m just such a caring person. ;) Therefore I shortened this to 3 things from five.]
Celebrity culture. :)
Clothes. [As long as they’re clean, I’ll wear almost anything. I care even less about what other people are wearing.]
Grades. [Never did care about them. As long as I passed…]
3. What ‘issue’ do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
I’m not much of a conscious swayer. But I’ll gladly debate things and if I change a mind in the process, I won’t mind. Especially when it comes to issues of tolerance or gender politics.
4. What personality do you like to listen to on the radio?
I don’t really listen to talk radio.
5. What culture are you fascinated by?
Practically any culture or subculture. You could learn so much about everything, it really is fascinating.
6. You are alone with your lover’s diary. What do you do?
Nothing. Reading another person’s diary is seriously not ok.
7. What frustrates you?
Not having enough time to do everything I want to do.
8. Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
I think the first time I really went on the internet was together with die andere lena and we went to a chatroom she already knew. It was all very exciting stuff.
9. What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
I’m not a big fighter. But when I was a kid, I used to fight with my brother a lot. Once I even got so angry, I told him and my mom that I wished he’d never been adopted. It was the first and last time that my mom ever slapped me. [And I honestly don’t regret my brother being adopted. I love him. He’s my brother.]